Our Objectives & Priorities
Edify Foundation empowering and health community-based organization, established to work in the field of positive changes in the lives of underprivileged children, their families, and communities. Our purpose is to promote welfare activity, support of disability, and the poor among the rural communities to use impact monitoring for project management.
1. To make people aware that children have a right to life
2. To let everyone know that the best interest in children should be our primary consideration
3. To establish a child's right without discrimination of cast, creed or religion
4. To provide education and equal opportunity
5. To engage in recreational activities
6. To protect children from bonded child labour