What We Do
- Yearly excursions.
- Birthdays, festivals and other events are celebrated.
- Life skills training and awareness on child rights.
- Employment skills training and Job placement.
- Family empowerment support such as livelihood, medical support for guardians and educational sponsorship for siblings.
- Integration in Family.
- 24 hour protection in a family environment with love and care.
- Access to formal school education and guidance support.
- Nutritious meals.
- Health care.
- Counseling support for both the children and Staff.
- Recreational and cultural activities including dance, music, drawing/painting, violin, karate and swimming.
|90||Pre-primary||INR 500||12||INR 6000|
|40||I to IV||INR 850||12||INR 10200|
|40||V to VIII||INR 1050||12||INR 12600|
|30||IX to XII||INR 1200||12||INR 14400|